Powered By Blogger

Friday 26 July 2013

mOOCing

Tena koutou, Fa'atalofa atu, Malo e lelei, Fakalofa Lehi atu, Taloha ni

My name is Wayne MacGillivray and I am the principal of Mayfield School in Otara, a low socio-economic suburb in South Auckland, New Zealand. I am a father of five and am studying towards my Masters of Education. I am enjoying the balancing act between leading a school, raising a family, and my new learning. I have been at my school for two and a half years and we are moving into our second cycle of transformation-that being at a policy level. Our community is 100% Maori/ Pasefika, and our challenge is developing a policy framework that is responsive to our needs.

Information technologies are seen as an integral part of this transformation.

I look forward to learning with you.

Naku noa na

Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment